Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Cranberry Salad Dressing


I can’t stand it.  I know it isn’t Food Friday and Thanksgiving is almost here, but this recipe for Cranberry Salad Dressing is to die for!  You might need to run out and snatch another bag of cranberries so you can add this pretty item to your Thanksgiving Dinner table!



Cranberry Salad Dressing

1 C Cranberries
½ C Sugar
½ C Cider Vinegar
¼ C Apple Juice Concentrate
1 tsp Salt
1 tsp Ground Mustard
1 tsp Grated Onion
1 C Vegetable Oil

In a blender combine everything but the oil.  Process until smooth.  Gradually add oil while blending.

Easy!

If you don't have fresh cranberries, you can reconstitute dried cranberries in a little boiling water.  The color isn't as nice, but the flavor is good. Or ... buy extra during the holiday season and freeze them to use next spring!

This recipe is a favorite of this Guest Blogger! ?She likes it because it is pink!

Visit my Recipes page to find more of my favorites!

Do you have a favorite recipe that my readers need to hear about? Comment below or message me so we can share it here.

Running Granny Green encourages women, especially grandmothers, to gain greater fitness by providing tips and inspiration to insure long years of joyful grand-parenting. The cookie recipes are a bonus!

Happy Running!
Carol - aka Running Granny Green
Follow me on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you shared! This is so good! And cinnamon rolls!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carol,
    Thanks for linking this up to Oh My heartsie girl WW!
    I love cranberries so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jenny,

      Thank You! It was fun to participate on Wordless Wednesday!

      Delete