- I made Crème’ Brulee for the first time using this slow cooker recipe.
- First visit to Detroit, Michigan. With that came my first road trip through the Midwest, first ice cream cone at Great America, and my first Michigan Left. (The latter was a hair-raising experience!)
- I published my first blog post from my iPhone.
- I went on my first run Down Upper Targhee during Grand Teton Relay 2016 and sustained only one black toenail!
- I had my first paid cross country coaching gig. I’ve been volunteering for years. The pay was a nice perk!
Part of my team!Ran into a stranger while he was reading one of my books in the Costco food court!
- First Christmas Day without my youngest child. He was caught in a snowstorm and couldn’t make it home. We missed him!
- I also published with Power Point for the first time (sometimes I’m a slow learner), mowed a lawn with my grandson for the first time (he’s two), and solved a Perplexus puzzle for the first time!