Monday, November 10, 2014

What's up this week? Nov 10

It's been a busy week for this blog, thanks to my Guest Bloggers. I'm so glad I added this feature to the site.  Thank you for giving them some love.  If you missed anything, their posts are all archived on the Guest Blogger page.

It's been a beautiful week and I am loving the autumn sunsets.  Here is one of my favorites, just for you!
From my front door!



In other news …

Here is what you can expect from the blog this week.
Tuesday – Tuesday's Training Tip will address conquering your fear of running.

Wednesday  - Drum roll, please!  I will be revealing the cover of my next book for this week's sneak peek of The Hard Run: Painful Lessons from a Running Granny. Don't miss it!
Guest Blogger Thursday – This week’s guest is my friend, Donetta.  She is a stay-at-home mom, home schooler, cancer survivor, and fellow writer.  I am excited for you to get to know her.
Food Friday – Another recipe for using up Thanksgiving leftovers is on its way.  Watch for my directions for Enchilada Suizas con Turquia!


What information would you like to see included on this blog site? Please comment with questions or ideas for future posts and as always …


Happy Running!

No comments:

Post a Comment