Monday, November 3, 2014

What's up this week?


Eagle Island State Park.
I went for a little run here!
I’m sure you are all dying to hear about my Sciatica Saga.  Well, maybe not, but I am dying to update you!  Things are really good.  The massage I was so skeptical about has worked wonders.  I am not back up to speed just yet, but I am running a little bit and walking without pain.  For that I am grateful!  I hope to be able to introduce my massage therapist to you as a Guest Blogger in the near future.  Until then, contact me if you need a referral.

In other news …

Here is what you can expect from the blog this week.

Tuesday – I’m adding another new feature!  This IS a running blog of sorts, so watch for the kickoff of Tuesday’s Training Tips tomorrow. This weekly post will have info about running tips, nutrition, recovery, motivation, and relaxation.  You don’t have to run, but you might want to give it a try.

Guest Blogger Thursday – This week’s guest is my friend, Karli.  She is a stay-at-home mom and health coach.  I am excited for you to get to know her.

Food Friday – Its Turkey Time and I have discovered many ways to use up that big bird. In November I will be sharing some unconventional recipe ideas for using turkey leftovers.

What information would you like to see included on this blog site? Please comment with questions or ideas for future posts and as always …

Happy Running!

No comments:

Post a Comment