Saturday, November 8, 2014

My most popular post about a tattoo

I think it looks like a tribal tattoo.  No?
It's the weekend and I am busy with family stuff, so I thought it would be fun to share my all time most popular post.  It happens to be from my other blog, but I think it fits here.  Please give it some love as my Guest Bloggers have been very popular and I'm feeling a little competitive about it all!  Actually, I am loving the input from my guests and my readers seem to be loving them.

Click on over and read my most popular post ...
How to Make Your Own Tribal Tattoo 

While you are there check out the new look and let me know what you think. (Orange isn't really my color, but I kind of like it on the blog.)

Have a great weekend and as always,

Happy Running!

No comments:

Post a Comment