Running Granny Green encourages women, especially grandmothers, to gain greater fitness by providing tips and inspiration to insure long years of joyful grandparenting.

The cookie recipes are a bonus!

Thursday, January 8, 2015

It's about time to de-junk

I have previously shared my compulsive behavior.  It's not a secret. I am a hoarder! I wouldn't say I have a problem that is particularly unhealthy (what hoarder would?) I just need to find a better way to tackle all the stuff that finds it's way into my home. This is what I am doing ...

 
 
Did I mention I get sidetracked easily?  Or that I have trouble staying on task when the task is boring?  Well, it's true!  So ... I am setting myself a de-junking timer every day to allow 15 minutes of devoted attention to de-junking.  It's working!  My desk hasn't been this clean in years and I am moving into other areas of the house. 
 
It's only one little change, but it's working for me!  Here's proof!
 

 
 
What tricks do you have to help you stay organized throughout the year?  I would love to hear about them!
 
Happy Running!