Monday, January 19, 2015

DIY: Glove monster crafting

I have a confession. It won't be news to some of you. I am not much of a crafter - unless it is in the kitchen or at the computer - and the computer is questionable! (Still learning to put words on photos.  So far, they look rather elementary.)  Anyhow, I am visiting my grandchildren soon and I wanted something fun and unique to give them. So ... I made this!

Purple Glove Monster

It's my first attempt and he needs a little tidying up, but I kind of like him.  I found the idea on Pinterest.  You can do a "glove monster" search and find all kinds of ideas.  I think he cost about $.50.  The gloves were $.97 and the rest of the stuff was just hanging around in my many neglected crafting collections! I'm going to make him some friends while I have the crafting bug! (It doesn't usually last very long!)

Happy Running!
Follow me on TwitterFacebook and Instagram.

2 comments:

  1. Ok...that's scary! LOL I bet kids would have a blast with this project. :) thanks for sharing at Oh My Heartsie Girls WW.

    ~Lorelai
    Life With Lorelai

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lorelai, for stopping by my blog! OMHGWW is fun!
      Carol

      Delete