|Lots of sprinkles!|
- Three year-olds know how to use words like actually and accidentally as in, "I accidentally dropped my banana on the floor, actually."
- Six year-olds can sound out words like "dripping" and "brilliant," but when the waitress asks their age they have to use sign language and two hands.
- The Rainbow Bridge in Niagara is a bridge to everywhere because we are always going over "the Rainbow Bridge!"
- "Pink is my favorite color, actually."
- It's okay to save a loose tooth for Grandma to pull.
- While baking sugar cookies (the recipe will be up on tomorrow's blog), "Make more princess dresses. Princess dresses are my favorite, actually."
- The favorite thing at Niagara Falls was "throwing ice into the river" and "the walking." The latter from the one that rode in the stroller most of the day.
- "On Top of Spaghetti" is our favorite new bedtime song and we know most of the words, actually.
- "Grandma, did you bring your 'puter? Can we play a game on your 'puter? It's been a minute, Grandma."
- "I'm Anna and she's Elsa, actually."
- "Please." Thank you." "I love you, too."
Question: What is your favorite role? Grandparent? Coach? Spouse? Friend?
If you would like to be a Guest Blogger, leave a comment or email me at email@example.com and we will discuss the details.
Visit my Guest Blogger page to meet more of my blogging friends!