Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Firsts of 2014


I ran across my post from last New Year’s Eve and as I looked over the list of firsts for 2013 I decided to see if I had done anything new in 2014. I believe in learning new things and continuing to push myself even if I am a granny.  I was surprised to see how many new things I had done!
First nap during the Grand Teton Relay


  • First run in Island Park and …
  • First solo night run.  It was amazing!
  • For the first time I visited a running store to be fit for running shoes. (I know – I tell everyone else to do this, but I confess I had never done this for myself.  So glad I did!)
  • It was the first time I have been to New York state. I’m going back!
  • First Tweet.
  • First Instagram post.

I would love to hear about what you did for the first time in the comments below.
Enjoy your New Year celebration!  Be safe and happy!

Happy Running!
Follow me on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment