Monday, December 1, 2014

What's on the blog this week? Dec 1

I hope everyone had a bounteous and grateful Thanksgiving weekend.  I enjoyed family, food, friends, and fun!  I hope some of you ventured out for a Turkey Trot.  Whether you participated in an organized race or simply joined your friends for a stroll around the neighborhood, it was a beautiful day to venture out and be grateful for the gift of physical health.

Check out our Turkey Trot picture with my running buddies!

I love these gals!
In other news … Here is what you can expect from the blog this week.

Tuesday - Tuesday's Training Tip will address the value of a running buddy.

Wednesday - Watch for another excerpt from my next book!

Thursday  - Meet another new Guest  Blogger, Sierra, a stay-at-home mom and fitness chick!

Friday - It's time to start thinking about Christmas Gift giving.  I will share a recipe for homemade biscotti that was a hit with the Greens last year.

What information would you like to see included on this blog site? Please comment with questions or ideas for future posts and as always …

Happy Running!

No comments:

Post a Comment