Tuesday, December 31, 2013
A short rundown of the year.
I can’t end the year without reviewing some of my running experiences throughout 2013. It was a year of firsts for me!
· It was the first time my daughter and I competed in the same half marathon. She beat me, of course!
· I won a pair of running shoes at a race! (Not because I was fast. Lucky ticket number!)
· It was the first time I have had a sweatshirt with the words “Coach Green” on the back.
· I left flesh on the pavement during a workout – for the first and hopefully last time.
· The first time I went for a run in Jackson Hole,WY.
· The first time I had someone recognize me and say, “You’re gonna think I’m weird, but you are Running Granny Green!” Thanks Jodi!
· First iPhone which translates to, “First time tracking a workout on MapMyRun.”
There are certainly more, but this is the first time I have posted on New Year’s Eve and I think it’s time to start the celebration!
Have a Happy and Safe New Year!