|How does your garden grow?|
- Vegetables are healthier than cookies.
- Gardening is a form of cross training.
- Vegetables in the garden are cheaper than a trip to the grocery store.
- You don’t have to mow grass where your garden grows.
- The neighbors will think you are resourceful.
- Overabundance of vegetables provides an opportunity for charity. Give them to your neighbors.
Question: What vegetables do you ALWAYS plant in your garden?
Read all my Food Friday posts HERE.
Follow me on Twitter and Facebook.