Thursday, December 31, 2015

Top 10 posts of 2015


I've been looking back over 2015 to see what my readers enjoyed the most.Once again you have shown that you like my friends! In reviewing my top posts of the year, I found that eight of the top ten posts were from my Guest Bloggers. And food. My readers like food. Two of my favorite recipes were included in the top posts for the year. Enjoy!

#10 - Sheila writes about investing in your dreams
#9 - Kristey writes about love
#8 - Paulee writes about decorating for you
#7 - Curtis Q, Purrhead III writes about self care (May he rest in peace)
#6 - Savanna writes about taking the plunge toward your dreams
#5 - Chocolate Thud Cake
#4 - Savanna writes about moving forward
#3 - My Favorite Sugar Cookie Recipe
#2 - Randall writes about depression and hope
#1 - Raquel writes about massage therapy

Thank you once again to my readers and to my guest bloggers!  You've made this a great year!  Here's to happy and healthy New Year!

Happy Running!
Follow me on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!





No comments:

Post a Comment