|There is no time like the present!|
- New Year’s Resolutions! I don’t have to say anything more about that!
- Beginning of race season. If you begin now, you have plenty of time to get in shape for a spring 5K, 10K, or Half Marathon.
- Spring is coming. It feels okay to snuggle in warm layers of loose clothing now, but that won’t be the case when the temperatures start to climb.
- Make it known. Share your resolution with a friend. She will help to hold you accountable.
- Register for a race. It’s that simple. The financial commitment and the fact that your name is on a list as a participant somewhere will encourage you to get moving.
- Inventory your closet. Try on a few of those favorite warm weather items now. Perhaps you need to make a trip to a local hot springs. Squeezing into your swimsuit is another motivator!
- You’ve done it before, you can do it again.
- You have time – at least three months – before you need to be back in shape.
- You are not alone! I’ve got to get moving, too!
Question: Do you have a training tip you would like to share? Post it in the comments below.