Thursday, March 3, 2016

Guest Blogger: Spring Fever Fixes


I am re-sharing two Guest Blogger posts today that you may have missed. Why? They can help you cure that case of Spring Fever you might be catching. These creative entrepreneurs are using their talents to beautify and inspire the lives of others.

Paulee, owner of Perspective by Paulee
Nikki, owner of Bedhead Designs

Paulee Writes about Decorating for You!

Why do I like to decorate?  Is it to Wow? No, it is to create a beautiful space and to share moments with those I love, my family, and friends. It is to create a place where traditions are shared, and to bring people together in a comfortable setting. It is a place where I can feel relaxed and safe.  Decorating is a constant forward motion; it invigorates me and rejuvenates my spirit.  It lets me exercise my creative side and it brings me peace, happiness and joy. I think this quote says it all.

"Decoration is really all about creating a quality of life, and a beauty within that life that nourishes the soul, that makes life beautiful.  That’s what all this is about, not just what’s in and what’s out."

                                                                                                -Albert Hadley
Read the rest of Paulee’s post


Nikki Writes about Following Your Dreams

Sometimes all you need is 20 seconds of insane courage and I promise you something great will come of itI love this saying.  Once you dream a dream (and you know it’s a viable dream), how do you start to make it a reality? The first thing you do is JUST JUMP!!  And you must jump in with both feet!  Put your whole heart into it. If YOU don’t believe in it, then who else will? This goes for anything new you try in life—it takes a massive leap of faith. 
Speak it into existence.  I am really into affirmations.  Write down your goals in a place you can see them and then say them out loud daily to help you keep your focus.  (any Stuart Smalley fans out there?!)  If you can keep your head in the right space, you will be more successful.  Share your dream with your family and close friends.  They will be excited to hear about the progress you are making.  Sharing with them gets you talking, and excitement will flow.
Read the rest of Nikki’s post

If you have a case of Spring Fever coming on the advice of these ladies might help. If you need a nudge of encouragement, reach out to either of them and they will be sure to urge you on!

You can catch up with Paulee and Nikki on Facebook.

Perspective by Paulee on Facebook

Bedhead Designs on Facebook


Visit my Guest Blogger Page to get to know all my blogging friends!

Happy Running!

Follow me on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment