Thursday, June 7, 2012

Greetings!

I think it is time to dedicate an entire blog to running.  Readers of my other blog may get tired of the running stuff, especially if running isn't their thing.  I realize that it often is not, namely because it wasn't MY thing for many years ... er, decades!  So for my readers who run, and my readers who only dream of running, and especially for my readers who don't think they can ever run, this blog is for you.  Feel free to chime in if you agree, disagree, or even have difficulty believing in those things of which I write.  The running experience is as unique as the individuals who try.  Sometimes, it is good.  Sometimes, it is bad.  Usually, it is difficult.  Always, it is rewarding in some fashion.  So - read on and run on!
Happy Running!

No comments:

Post a Comment