|"I Don't Love Running" Shirt|
- Running has lowered my blood pressure. It wasn’t ever high, but for someone with several strokes in her family health history, this is a very good thing.
- Running has broadened my social circle. Let’s face it, just because I developed a new interest doesn’t mean my loved ones wanted to join me. I have made new friends as I have collected running buddies.
- Running gives me an excuse to buy new shoes.
- Running helps me keep my weight under control thus evading age onset Diabetes – another family health issue.
- Running has introduced me to new adventures like the Grand Teton Relay and Burley Spudman Triathlon.
- Running gives me positive writing material and writing is something I do LOVE!
Question: What difficult things do you do because they are good for you?