Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Injuries! Ugh!

 
I try to be patient.  I really do!  It isn’t something that I was blessed with.  All of the patience I ever exercise requires effort.  That’s why I struggle when exercising requires patience!  Last week it was my back.  This week it’s a knee.  It is hampering my half marathon training and I’m beginning to worry that I may have to reschedule.  I don’t want to do that!  Last time I rescheduled until the half marathon available was this one! I would rather opt for a road race this time. 
Fortunately, the weather is nice enough to bike (easier on the knees), so today I donned my biker gal gear,

 






 

It wasn’t the six mile run I needed to do, but it was good to enjoy the scenery, hang with my friend, break in the bike muscles.  The bike seat, however, I could do without!

 
 

2 comments:

  1. Injuries, ugh a plague that we must all as runners suffer! Mine is now a knee as well! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete