|My amazing relay team!|
- Spied my first snowshoe hare in Wyoming and drove over Cheyenne Pass in a blizzard!
- Discovered good Mexican food east of the Rockies in Stuart, Iowa.
- First Power Point presentation at the ICAN Spring Writers' Conference.
- Participated in my first Vale Fourth of July 5K. I'm going back.
- First Spokane to Sandpoint Relay.
- I splurged on my first gel manicure and I love it!
- Visited the California Redwoods for the first time! Wow!
- Saw a cranberry bog for the first time.
- I endured the Winter of 2017 complete with the crashing down of my patio cover at midnight! I also shoveled snow off my roof and did finish work on my new patio pergola as a result of Winter of 2017.