Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Great news!


Guest Bloggers coming soon!
 
I am happy to share some good news with you.  First, the Panther Girls Cross Country team earned first place at the district meet last night for the third year running.  Congratulations to them!  Hard work does pay off – a little talent helps, too. The boys’ team will also be going to the state meet after placing third.  Go Panthers!
In other news I am excited about something I am adding to this site.  I will be featuring a weekly Guest Blogger on Thursdays.  I have an interesting assortment of friends and I want to share some of them with you.  They are not all runners.  Some are exercise enthusiasts of a different sort, some are writers, and others might be great cooks!  This much I can promise – what they share will be positive and informative.  You might just find a new friend for yourself.
Stop by tomorrow to meet my first Guest Blogger, Jennifer, and learn what she has to say about “Me” time.
And in further news, I will be spending most of today writing, editing, and working on some cover ideas for my next book.  I promise to announce the title very soon! 

Happy Running!

No comments:

Post a Comment