Monday, October 13, 2014

Editing the blog

Hi Friends,
I've made a few changes to this blog layout.  Yes, I'm finally figuring out how to add pages and hopefully make it easier to find older posts and information you are looking for. I've added a page for Recipes, because you all know how much I love to cook.  The Running Shoes! page will be where I review, whine about, and praise my running shoes.  I will also provide information on running stores that I offer great service.  I have moved the information and links to my books to none other than the Books! page.  That should make more room on the home page for fun pics, etc.

Do me a favor - take a tour and let me know what you think.  Just click on the tabs at the top of the page.  In the meantime ...

Happy Running!

No comments:

Post a Comment