- You are a runner if you run. It matters not how fast or how far.
- Racing doesn't matter. Some runners love to race and some do not, so racing doesn’t matter. (Well, it does for those of us who enjoy it!)
- You are a runner if you continue to run. Obstacles such as illness and injury, scheduling, and really bad weather might get in the way, but a runner will resume his sport as soon as the obstacle has been cleared.
- Some days will be easier than others. Some runs will be longer or faster than others, it matters not.
- You are a runner if you run.
Question: Do you have an opinion about what makes a runner? Feel free to sound off in a comment below.