- Harvesting the garden.
- Canning - tomatoes, hot pepper jelly, mandarin sauce, and chicken
- Lawn care. Cooler temps and a little precipitation make for rapid grass growth.
- Running - daily with the XC Team.
- XC Meets.
- Cookie baking - for the XC Team.
- Examining toes for shedding nails. They are still hanging in there!
- Wondering what on earth I could possible write about!
Tuesday, September 24, 2013
It's Fall. What's your excuse?
It's Fall! I don't know why I think I should have time to report about running during this busy season. The daylight gets shorter and the work load gets longer. Here is a list of excuses for my silence.