Friday, June 5, 2015

Food Friday Recipe: Killer Brownies


It’s Food Friday and I’m sharing this brownie recipe I’ve been making from scratch for years.  I modified it to create this Mint Brownie Recipe that I use for special occasions.  These killer brownies might live up to their name as they have four eggs and a full cup of oil, but you can’t go wrong with this recipe.
Killer Brownies
  • ½ C cocoa
  • 1 ½ C flour
  • 2 C sugar
  • 1 tsp salt
  • 4 eggs
  • I C oil
  • 2 tsp vanilla
Dump everything in your mixer and stir until blended. Bake in 9x13 inch baking pan at 350◦ for 25 – 30 minutes.

*Add chopped nuts or chocolate pieces as desired. (Personally, I don’t want nuts messing up my chocolate!)

Find more of my favorite recipes HERE.

Question: Do you have a recipe to share?  Comment below.


Happy Running!

Follow me on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment