Friday, February 6, 2015

Food Friday: Roasted Garlic and Mushroom Pizza a la Wolfgang Puck


So ... one bright spot from our six hour layover in Chicago a couple weeks ago was the aroma wafting from Wolfgang Puck's restaurant. Sadly, we had already purchased some oriental food from the food court that wasn't very pleasing.  We were smart enough to visit Wolfgang's place on our return trip and the Roasted Garlic and Mushroom Pizza did not disappoint!


So ... I attempted to duplicate the dish, but I substituted a whole wheat crust. This is how it turned out.  Not a bad substitute!


Here are the links to the recipes I used.  There are only two of us, so I put half the pizza dough in the freezer (crossing my fingers it's good later) and I cut the toppings in half.  It did not disappoint!



 Wolfgang Puck's Roasted Garlic and Mushroom Pizza

Find more of my favorite recipes HERE.

Question: Do you have a favorite recipe to share?  Comment below.

Happy Running!
Follow me on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment