- It fits under your foot and can be used to massage from heel to toe while sitting in a chair, even at work. (I didn’t believe it until I tried it!)
- A tennis ball can isolate sore spots in the upper calf. Sit on the floor and roll it around under your leg.
- Hamstrings – It works for these guys, too.
- Gluts – Bye Bye, Sciatica! Position the tennis ball under your left or right Gluteus Maximus and roll around until you find the sore spot. You’ll know it! Hold that position until you feel the muscle relax. Your nerve will thank you.
- Tennis balls are inexpensive.
- You can pack them in your purse, pocket, or gym bag.
- When you are not using them for massage, they are a cheap form of entertainment. You might want to learn to juggle – or not.
Running Granny Green encourages women, especially grandmothers, to gain greater fitness by providing tips and inspiration to insure long years of joyful grand-parenting. The cookie recipes are a bonus!
Carol - aka Running Granny Green